Sunday, May 26, 2013

My sewing skill is sleeping

.....and it has for a while. Don't know why this is going on for I do play with my fabric and patterns...yes, even the EQ7.... but nothing happens. It's all quiet. I didn't even move outside my front door for a longer periode of time. Only small trips to the shop.......... Until I had to do SOMETHING . Soo... I went to Denmark and bought this guy.  Meet my life saver: Hunter!






Now I HAVE TO get out of the house at least three time a day no matter what the weather is like. If I'm lucky I will find my sewing skill again as well :) I miss it. Haven't bought one inch of fabric for the past year either. Could I be sick or something? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hunter is beautiful. How long each day do you spend grooming? My dogs are suppose to be groomed 20 minutes each day but I do not do it and they look it. Why not make Hunter a cover for his "mat"?

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails