Thursday, October 23, 2014

Look what I found!



I was searching for roman point lace patterns:

........ and came accross something that triggered my want for making a quilt again:

Thread Head Quilt along with 9" blocks. It's from 2010/11 but everything is still there......even the Flickr group picture album.

She also made a quilt-along in 2012 with 7" blocks:


I really like these two and I might give it a go for one of them. Just have to make me some jeans and a winter coat before the winter season sets in with full force :)
Both of these quilts were designed in EQ but there is a very good tutorial for each block on her blog.  I have a few yards ( who doesn't?) of civil war fabric and Jo Morton fabric that would work well for these two designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails