Thursday, March 12, 2015

Progress again.....

This is a picture of the pattern I used for my latest knitted jacket.

front/side
But ... I didn't have enought of that black wool. I have more black wool but not more of the brand I used here.

Back
So I had to mix withe and black to suit the amount of wool I actually had and added some red.

up close
I think these changes made the pattern a bit more interesting.  All it need now is a good press and nine metal buttons.

 My cats and dogs BAQ block is turning out real well too. It's fun again :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails